Services & Pricing
Prom is a special occasion and it’s natural to want to look and feel your best. Choosing the right makeup look can help you feel confident and beautiful on your big night. A professional makeup artist can help you create a look that is appropriate for the occasion and complements your personal style.
When choosing a makeup look for prom, it’s a good idea to consider the theme of the event, your dress and accessories, and your personal preferences. You may want to go for a more dramatic look with bold colors and dramatic eye makeup, or you may prefer a softer, more natural look. It’s also a good idea to consider the lighting and setting of the event, as this can affect the way your makeup looks in photos.
By working with a professional makeup artist, you can be sure to get the look you want and make your prom one to remember. With the right makeup and a little bit of confidence, you’ll be sure to make a memorable entrance and have beautiful lasting memories in your lasting pictures.
Prom makeup starting at $75
Special Occasion Makeup
Professional makeup can make a big difference in helping you look and feel your best for a special occasion. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or birthday, participating in a photo shoot, attending a charity event, reuniting with old friends at a high school reunion, or attending an extravagant gala, professional makeup can help you achieve a polished, glamorous, and professional look.
There are many benefits to having your makeup professionally applied, including:
- Expert application: A professional makeup artist has the skills and knowledge to apply makeup in a way that enhances your natural beauty and complements your features.
- Customized look: A makeup artist can work with you to create a look that is tailored to your preferences and the occasion.
- High-quality products: Professional makeup artists have access to a wider range of high-quality products and can help you choose the right ones for your skin type and desired look.
- Long-lasting results: Professional makeup is typically applied with more precise techniques and high-quality products, which can help it last longer and look better throughout the event.
Overall, having your makeup professionally applied can be an important part of looking and feeling your best for a special occasion. By working with a professional makeup artist, you can be sure to achieve a beautiful, polished, and glamorous look that will help you make a memorable impression.
Starts at $150 for special occasion makeup
Lashes 20.00 extra
It’s common for bridesmaids, moms, and other members of the bridal party to have their makeup professionally done for the wedding. This can help everyone look their best and ensure that their makeup is cohesive with the overall look and theme of the wedding.
When it comes to choosing makeup for bridesmaids, moms, and other members of the bridal party, it’s important to consider their personal preferences and skin tone, as well as the overall look and theme of the wedding. It’s a good idea to work with a makeup artist who is skilled and experienced in working with different skin tones and types, and who can create a look that is appropriate for the occasion and complements each person’s unique features.
It’s also a good idea to schedule a trial run with the makeup artist to try out different looks and make any necessary adjustments. This can help ensure that everyone is happy with their final look on the big day.
Overall, professional makeup can help bridesmaids, moms, and other members of the bridal party look their best and feel confident on the wedding day. By working with a skilled and experienced makeup artist, you can be sure to achieve a cohesive and beautiful look that complements the overall theme of the wedding.
Makeup for bride at venue $200
Bridesmaid Makeup $125
Mother of the Bride $125
Bride Only Makeup
Bride $225 + travel fee, to be determined by location
False lashes are included, as well as a touch up kit.
Makeup Done At My Home
(Located at Don Mills Rd. & York Mills Rd.)
Bridal Makeup $175
This service includes a touch-up kit.
With our mobile makeup services, we come to wherever you are.
Here are some additional tips on how to prepare for your makeup appointment:
- Cleanse your skin: Make sure to cleanse your skin thoroughly before your appointment. This will help remove any dirt, oil, and makeup, which will allow the artist to work on a clean canvas and help the makeup last longer.
- Hydrate your skin: If you have dry or dehydrated skin, it’s a good idea to hydrate your skin before your appointment. This can be done by using a moisturizer or facial mist.
- Exfoliate your skin: Exfoliating your skin can help remove dead skin cells and improve the overall texture of your skin. This can be done with a physical exfoliator (such as a scrub). Just be sure to do this a few days before your appointment to avoid any irritation.
- Remove any existing makeup: Make sure to remove any existing makeup before your appointment. This will allow the artist to see your natural skin and determine the best products and techniques to use.
- Arrive on time: It’s important to arrive on time for your appointment so that the artist has enough time to complete the makeup application. This will also help ensure that you don’t feel rushed or stressed during the process.
Overall, preparing for your makeup appointment involves taking care of your skin, removing any existing makeup, and arriving on time. By following these steps, you can help ensure that the artist has everything they need to create a beautiful and lasting makeup look.
It is standard practice for many makeup artists to require a non-refundable deposit when booking services. This helps to secure the artist’s availability for the event and ensure that both parties are committed to the arrangement. The deposit is typically applied towards the final cost of the services and is used to cover the artist’s time and resources.
It’s important to pay the remaining balance on or before the wedding or event date as agreed upon in the contract. Failure to do so may result in the artist being unable to fulfill their obligations for the event. It’s a good idea to discuss the payment schedule and any potential issues or concerns with the artist before the event to avoid any misunderstandings.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to take extra precautions to ensure the safety of both the makeup artist and their clients. Some measures that may be taken include requiring that all individuals be vaccinated at least 3 times and potentially requiring a COVID-19 test if there is a high infection rate in the area. These measures are designed to reduce the risk of transmission and protect the health and well-being of everyone involved. It’s important to follow any guidelines or requirements set by the makeup artist to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
It’s important to discuss payment terms with your makeup artist before the appointment. Karen Silver accepts e-transfers, cash, and PayPal as forms of payment. It’s a good idea to make a deposit to secure your appointment date, and this can typically be done through an e-transfer (email@example.com) using the password “lipstick” if required.