If your skin is dry it’s obviously lacking in moisture. The following steps will help in getting your skin back to it’s beautiful youthful glow!
- In order to replenish your skin you need to drink plenty of water. At least 6 to 8 cups per day.
- Invest in a creamy moisturizer. Make sure it’s for dry or very dry skin.
- If your skin is dry more than likely the under eye skin will be too. It’s a good idea to mix your concealer with a bit of moisturizer. This will prevent under eye creasing.
- When choosing a foundation make sure it is oil based.
- I like using a cream blush over the foundation as it looks dewy and moisturizing. If you feel you need a powder to set your foundation, with a powder brush, lightly dust your face with the powder to set the foundation.
- With all the new shimmery products out there this will also give a dewy appearance.You can use shimmers on eyes and face.
By Toronto Makeup Artist – Karen Silver